Friday, November 27, 2009

silhouettes.

Yeah I'll stop or start my heart if you ask me to
I'll stop my heart and then I'll wait for you...


I'm beginning to see this whole trust/patience thing is going to be a lot harder than I thought...

WAIT.ING

I know it will come in its time. I don't want to rush it. I don't want to push it.
It's just hard to know...
What if I'm falling in or out or below
Everything that you know?
You know.
I don't.
That's what's so hard. But so beautiful.

I'd wait. I will wait.
God, grant me peace.
This heart longs for your delight.
All my worries, anxieties, troubles, wounds, scars...
You know them all by name.

Give me a pure heart, keep my desire for you to be the first and the last- the beginning and the end.
My heart is heavy and wanting something that is not yet mine.
Here's all of it. For You.

Lord, help me. Change me. Sharpen me. Prune away the bad, let the good flourish and grow.
Let your love shine on me, let me be a reflection of you in everything.

I'm waiting. for your goodness. love. strength. purity. romance.
Don't let this heart fall too far if it's not time.



Oh, you know there's still a ways to go, so don't start retreating
No, you just gotta take it slow
When you're lost and all out of breath just call and I'll come running baby

I'll watch you falling from me
When you hit the ground maybe you'll see
The only way to fall is down
and I'll be up in the stars
but I'll be anywhere you are
just say you need me and I'll come down
~swimming with dolphins~

No comments: