Tuesday, May 10, 2011

face up.

Lose the expectations.
Just live.


I'm finding myself further away than what I had expected, but closer than I ever imagined.

You're near, no matter where I go.


The funny part in life is this-- things change, feelings change, seasons change.
We can't stop it from happening.
We just have to keep our faces up, and remember.
There's always something better...


I'm not sure where I am going, I'm not sure what is ahead of me.
But everyone goes through this...


It's interesting how much has changed this year; somethings I never thought would happen, did; and some things I thought were coming, didn't.

And now I'm back to that old feeling.
It never really did go away, entirely...
It's in his eyes, that soul grabbing attention-- it feels like he is looking at me, and only me.
I have always wanted that enticement, that excitement.

But will he feel confident enough to go forward?
Will he think I'm worth fighting for?


Save me from myself.

No comments: