Thursday, February 05, 2009

.just here.

..."I miss the way, the way you used to look at me and say, 'it's just you and me,' & I knew you meant it..."


And here I am, at the crossroads...-To look back, I had been stuck in this big hole I dug; content playing in the mud while the storms poured down. I didn't want to attempt to climb out to see what else was there, even when a ladder was provided. I didn't care what was out there; or maybe I did, I was just too scared to find out. Finally, God directed my attention out of the hole, and I climbed out to see this beautiful, colorful sunrise. It was a new day. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was then I knew God desired much more from me, and he desired my attention. A door that had been locked was wide open, and all I have to do now is to trust... and learn to let God be in control of everything, even when I don't understand. So here I am...

1 comment:

LauraRS said...

Elle,
I inadvertantly stumbled across your blog through a google search for something else. I read several of your posts and was encouraged. Thanks.