Tuesday, December 29, 2009

these.days

"Is it any wonder that I feel afraid?"

So many thoughts.

My heart hurts a lot tonight.

I think it's an accumulation of things building up.

And frankly,

I just miss you.

And I don't even know who you are [or could be].

I just want you here, right now.

This longing.

It hurts. It wants to be found.

But Lord, you ask me to come with you. To arise to the occasion. To take heart. To not worry about anything. To trust. To be patient. To wait.

I'm waiting. It just hurts. And that's okay. It really is.

The longing is so strong.
But I'm preparing.
So I can be the woman he needs.
The woman you need me to be.
I long for you.

I long for Heaven even more.

...the days go by, and I'm writing it all down so I don't forget. I know I'll be seeing you. And when I close my eyes, I'll be anywhere you are... I wish you were here with me now...

No comments: