Tuesday, February 09, 2010

the waking bloom: waiting in stillness

Progress.
I was reminded tonight of the "waking bloom" inside of me.

He has made everything beautiful in its time.- Ecc. 3:11

In order to find the beauty, you must let life happen; you can't make it happen. You'll miss the point in waiting.

my bloom is being cultivated.
it's growing, yes.
it's also dying from its old ways.
so the new can transform beneath.
it's all about transformation.

and that takes time.

we can't rush the process.
if we do, we won't be ready.

I'm not ready yet.

I opened the door to my waiting period.
I planted the seeds to grow.
Now I'm waiting.

I've only just begun.

I'm discovering. It's a wintery season. But I take heart.
Because I know spring will soon come.
I must wait it out.
And when the right time comes.
...it will spring forth new life.
A transformation into something beautiful.

and it was all in its time.

I can't wait.
But I can.
I'm waiting for the best...
...for the best is yet to come.



"Something to be excited for... we will hopefully all wake up and change; ready to fly away upon release." -him
"Yes, I like that. It makes me excited..."-Me
"The waking bloom."- him
"You remembered..."-Me

...many waters cannot quench the love I have for you.
never forget.


No comments: