Wednesday, December 08, 2010

emotions.

"God is considered ultimate healer, his time shall heal all of your broken wounds, and he shall make you bear nothing that you cannot handle. Hold your head high in his strength and you will be healed and wrapped in his love endlessly."


It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into a quiet thought
Which then turned into a quiet word

And then that word grew louder and louder
Until it was a battle cry
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say goodbye...

Now we're back to the beginning
It's just a feeling and no one knows yet
But just because they can't feel it too
Doesn't mean that you have to forget

Let your memories grow stronger and stronger
Until they're before your eyes
You'll come back
When they call you
No need to say goodbye...


Sometimes, I wonder if this is what love will look like. "It's just a feeling and no one knows yet... but just because they can't feel it too, doesn't mean that you have to forget."
I so want to forget everything I feel.
I feel like that's so much easier than dealing with this unrequited love.
I could question so many things; mostly about myself.
Every where I go, I'm reminded of what I don't have...
But also reminded of what I do have.
"You're beautiful... every time I see you... you just glow."

It brings tears to my eyes thinking of this right now. I know it's because of Christ's love that he radiates in me... and people will just come out and say they think I'm beautiful... well, I don't always feel that way...
Actually... it's often that I don't... and I seem so surprised that people say this to me.
It's not me they see, it's Christ in me.
How am I even qualified to be this?

I'm such a broken piece of pottery. I don't understand how I'm found beautiful; but I am.
Over and over again.
Little reminders, every where.

My heart's desire is to be loved, and to be loved in return.
It reminds me so much of the story, "Beauty & the Beast."
So often, I just feel like the Beast... how could anyone learn to love me?
But in the end, my rose doesn't die, it lives.
And the Beauty sees me as for who I am;
someone worth loving.
someone worth waiting for.
someone worth.... it. everything.

I'll come back, back to these feelings... the longing for love.
It's just a feeling that they don't know yet.
Lord knows, when they will know...
because I surely don't.

I don't want to feel this way anymore.
God help me.
My emotions get the best of me.
I guess you've saved the best for last...
I just wish it wasn't so far away.
How do you just be OK with it?
How do you just stare it in the eyes, and watch it walk away?

"you were my sweetest downfall, I loved you first, I loved you first."

I guess I'm beginning to understand how much it hurts when something you love, doesn't love you back... even when you love it with everything you have.

No comments: