Saturday, July 12, 2008

.dust.around.us.

...Just take a step back, let the dust settle, count to ten, and breathe.



I really don't know what to stand on right now. Is the ground firm beneath me? It feels like I am sinking through this. I hope, I pray, I long for this desire to come a reality.
But what if it is not right?
Again, Lord?
My heart cannot take it.

You have a plan, I realize this. My heart is heavy, still my hope remains.
But I don't know what to think anymore. . .


You mean more to me,
I'm not gonna lose you this way,
But the truth is, I don't know,
What you do to me,
I can barely breathe,
When you're sitting next to me.
So the truth is, I don't know,
Why you make me feel this way,
I can barely breathe,
I can barely see,
With the dust all around me,
All that remains is...

No comments: