Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the truth hurts sometimes

"[Finding yourself] is like digging in a mine that has diamonds; you have to first go in deep to discover it; then you must keep at it to scratch the surface to reveal gleams of sparkle. And it's there where you must put on a sense of trust, patience, and hope [in Christ] to keep digging to get it out and see it for all that it beholds. Then you will truly shine."

The truth hurts more each time, but in the end, it makes us grow into something more beautiful.

There is beauty in the breakdown.

But I don't know if I was ready and waiting to fall this hard.

It's just another story, another passing moment.
You see my heart, you see everything I am... yet... is it not enough?

Christ. You're my only constant. You're the only thing that ever makes sense. And I'm still supposed to love?
Despite everything.

God, grant me peace. deliver hope to my wounded heart. show me what it looks like to trust despite my circumstances. lead me in patience.
Show me how to love like you do, through this... & through my feelings.

Make me shine bright, so they can see, something different in me.

Will he ever see me like You do?

I keep asking why...
Open our eyes.

this world is not enough.


God help me. I can't do this alone. You have a reason for everything.

You'll be my strength. Don't let me go.

No comments: