Monday, July 13, 2009

Everything Will Change

[Song I wrote]

I'm not comfortable that we never talk
And I miss you when you're next to me
It's a lonely place when you look me in the eyes
I was scared to see you any other way.

Your dark eyes always meet me in the street
In the middle of traffic lights
I try to send you a signal
But you don't read the signs
I wonder how much longer you can stay content within these lines
I've waited so long for this moment
Just to let it pass me by.

I'll run out in front of you
I won't wear any disguise
Maybe I need to spell it with the stars
As they explode and color the sky.

Should I circle around you in a plane
Or crash-land for you to find me instead?

Everything has changed
And I couldn't tell you why
I was left in the dark for so long
Until the door opened
And I all I saw was you.

Everything has changed
The sun is setting
I'll wait for you here
Until we meet again
Until you leave your plans
And open that door.

Everything will change
Everything will change.

No comments: